- It is a show based on real people, not actors, in real situations presented as entertainment.
- The participants did amusing things within a time limit.
- The early reality shows were entertaining and participants and viewers loved them.
- They are often cruel and embarrassing for the participants.
- People want to take part in reality shows because of the money.
- The youngsters received five thousand dollars for taking part in the show.
- The young people didn’t enjoy the experience, they were lonely and unhappy.
- Many people said that it was wrong to use children for fun and profit.
- The problem with reality shows now is that the more they shock, the more successful they are.
- They are called the „no impact“ family because they want to reduce their impact on the environment.
- They are trying to create less rubbish and use less electricity and fuel.
- They avoid takeaway food because it wastes a lot of containers.
- He says that the experiment is interesting, but it isn’t always easy.
- Rebecca Hosking is a professional camerawoman.
- She lives near the coast in the south of England.
- When she was filming in the Pacific she saw how plastic was affecting marine life.
- She decided to do something in her hometown.
- It isn’t a good idea to burn plastic because it poisons the atmosphere.